How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS With iOS 4.3.3 Using Redsn0w.
Warning: Jailbreak at your own risk. Please exercise caution and read the comments, as these jailbreak instructions are not guaranteed to work.
I recently applied this jailbreak to my iPhone 4, running iOS 4.3.3. It was successful.
If you want to jailbreak another iPhone version, you can find more iPhone instructions in my guide.
This tutorial contains jailbreak instructions for both Windows and Mac users, using Redsn0w. This is an untethered jailbreak.
Windows & Mac Users
- iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS
- Firmware: 4.3.3 (check your version in Settings » General » About)
- iTunes 10.4
- iOS 4.3.3 IPSW (iPhone 4 (GSM) or iPhone 3GS)
- Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 (Windows or Mac)
1. Open Redsn0w, click Browse and select the iOS 4.3.3 file that you previously downloaded.
2. Click Install Cydia and hit Next.
3. With your iPhone off and the USB cable plugged in, click Next.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone in DFU mode. Your iPhone will restart and be fully jailbroken.
Was your jailbreak successful? Please post questions and suggestions in the comments.